Who We Are:
Mutual of America Financial Group (“Mutual of America”) has specialized in providing retirement plan products and services to small and mid-sized corporations and non-profit organizations since 1945. Utilizing local offices with non-commissioned sales representatives, they offer a wide variety of retirement savings plans and services, including 401(k), 403(b), and 457(b) deferred compensation plans. Mutual of America also provides investment vehicles to individuals for their retirement and other long-term financial needs.
In this role within our Administrative Operations division, you will support the Plan Takeover/Installation Process from client commitment to first payroll. Work with internal and external resources to add efficiencies and organization to the process, including the management of takeover data, notices, vendor management, expenses, and technology. Specializing in data decryption, manipulation, and organization.
- Decrypt, Manipulate, Organize, Analyze Takeover Data throughout the Plan Takeover Process, with a focus on Participant Level Data.
- Coordinate the interaction with the new technology systems, including FIS/Omni, Salesforce, and vWise.
- Support the Regional Offices in the administrative tasks related to takeovers to create a more efficient, accurate and streamlined process and continue to improve the client experience.
- Act as liaison with previous carrier, coordinating the data needed to be uploaded into the various systems, enrollment and other communications, and the data needed to apply funds to participant accounts.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge, with heavy emphasis on Excel tables and function.
- Excellent logic, verbal, and written skills.
- Self-Starter with ability to multi-task, detail orientated, organized and client focused.
- Experience in Client Services and Takeover related function preferred.
- Familiarity with OMNI/FIS Systems appreciated but not required.
We offer a base salary and bonus potential in addition to outstanding benefits (which start on your first day of employment), including a comprehensive health plan, pension plan, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, vacation days and paid holidays.
Mutual of America Financial Group provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.