Jr Data Analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, IT, or any equivalent degree.
- Basic knowledge of MySQL & Python
- Should be able to do data visualization using Tableau or Excel.
- Excellent English communication (both oral and written) and reading comprehension
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with clear attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Fast learner, able to master new concepts, theories, ideas, and processes with ease.
- Willingness to work beyond traditional working hours/days as required by the business.
- The person should be open to learning and take new responsibilities.
Education Requirement: –
Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.