Currently interviewing alumni and recent graduates for full-time career positions starting in October or November, 2021!
**We also have openings for remote workers who are close to the following cities: New York, Chicago, Austin, Reston, VA, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle.
Our client, Darktrace, is the world’s leading machine learning company for cyber security. Created by mathematicians from the University of Cambridge, Darktrace’s Enterprise Immune System uses AI algorithms that mimic the human immune system to defend enterprise networks of all types and sizes.
The Cyber Defense Technology Specialist is a customer focused role that provides technical and cyber defense expertise in pre-sale and post-sale accounts, working together with our Cyber Account Managers and Technical Account Managers. During the pre-sale cycle, the Technology Specialist will architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs). After the sale, the Technology Specialist will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success through deployment and integration.
This position is ideal for those with a strong computer science foundation who want to be customer facing. This is NOT a coding position and does require travel to client sites.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients, partners, and the software engineering and operations team.
- Advise customers on the latest threats, delivering customer specific Threat Intelligence Reports.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and reporting to senior management on customer accounts.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical (STEM) subject such as engineering, computer science, physics or mathematics is required, cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above
- Strong computer science foundation
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre/post-sale), as well as security and network consulting, is desirable but not essential
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM is desirable but not essential
- Experience with web technologies and programming/scripting languages (e.g. C, Python, Perl, Ruby etc.) is also desirable
- Experience with AI/ML technologies is a plus
- Ability to travel nationally and possibly internationally (planes, trains, automobiles).
This position will require significant travel to client sites throughout the territory and is a customer facing role (once COVID19 restrictions go away). During COVID19, this position will be a virtual position working from home. For the remote positions, they will be working from a home-based office but occasionally will go into one of our offices for meetings.