Intern Program Overview:
The Terex Early Talent Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations – more than 7 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and experience with an industry leading Customer Service organization
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Learn to research business processes related to the customer journey by observing with teams doing the work (immersion)
- Gather and analyze data on existing processes and make recommendations for improvement (documentation)
- Train team members on improved processes (improvement and training) specifically, will be working within the Customer Experience team.
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career
- Teach you the standard tools that Genie/ Terex has learned in Lean practices
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Marketing, Communications, Supply Chain, Quality/Continuous Improvement, or related field
- Ability to work fulltime for 3 months
- Desire to work in an office environment
- Knowledge of process improvement and lean manufacturing concepts
- Enthusiasm to interact with internal Team Members, customers and associated customer facing processes
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong experience with Office 0365 tools eg. Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, and Planner
- Good presentation skills and analytical thinking
- Listen and learn before acting
- Ability to communicate tactfully and respond positively
- Good organizational and time management skills
Nice to haves:
- Salesforce and Oracle ERP experience
- Assimilate quickly into a team environment
- Natural curiosity to learn
- Positive and energetic
- Ability to adapt and learn data systems (Oracle ERP system, OneStream)
- Excellent verbal communication skills, relationship building skills and demonstrated ability to work across functional areas and levels of management
Accepting applications on a rolling basis, please apply as soon as possible