Cryptographic Engineer Intern at Panther Protocol
Panther Protocol is building an end-to-end privacy protocol for digital assets (zAssets), which can be deployed in a compliant way on any public blockchain. We have ambitious plans to provide financial privacy and give economic freedom to people and institutions, in a compliant way.
We are recruiting for a skilled Cryptographic Engineer Intern who will work closely with our CTO, Game Theorist and the larger team consisting of Researchers and Software Developers.
· Developing and engineering of cutting edge cryptographic solutions utilising Rust and other programming languages
· Work with the team on interesting problems and implementing solutions from published papers for the areas that we work on – DeFi, Game Theory and Blockchain using C/Rust or other programming language.
· Collaborate with team to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities
· Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
· Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
· Work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
· Keep up with current cryptography methods and blockchain technologies
· Familiarity with DeFi, decentralized protocol, and DAO
· Blockchain smart contract development using Solidity or equivalent tool a must, and familiar with standard ecosystem tools and security audit techniques
· Proven experience in Software Engineering with a solid working knowledge of Rust
· Familiar with Web3, Ethers, Hardhat, and Smart Contract Debugging a plus
· Have a thorough approach and be committed to high quality output.
· Have prior research/code already published in the space Experienced with remote collaboration (video conferencing, collaborative design, and coding etc.)
· Be comfortable working both independently and as part of a larger team on a fast-paced project.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· A proactive, self-driven approach and entrepreneurial, problem-solving mindset
· Able to proactively identify which activities can benefit the project the most in the shortest period of time, communicate, and execute on their ideas without needing to be micro-managed
· Remote work with a highly talented team in a dynamic, fast-growth startup
· Opportunity to work with ground-breaking technology on a philanthropic mission to improve privacy and trust in the decentralized world
· Close collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the space
· Attractive compensation with upside potential
If you are interested in this role, please apply and don’t forget to keep up to date and follow us on social media: