About JLL Technologies
JLL Technologies (JLLT) is a specialized group within JLL. At JLL Technologies, our mission is to bring technology innovation to commercial real estate. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world’s buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
The Corporate Strategy team is tasked with identifying and delivering on transformative revenue growth opportunities while also supporting strategy projects. We have a unique opportunity for top performers who are seeking a high-impact, high-visibility position to influence innovation in commercial real estate – the largest asset class in the world. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to get a taste of a high-growth technology group within one of the largest commercial real estate companies in the world!
About the Role
As a Corporate Strategy Intern, you will participate in ongoing enterprise and market strategy and multi-year planning activities. You will help support the development of long-term growth plans and profitability objectives. You will conduct market sizing and competitiveness analyses, assess business portfolio trends, and develop enterprise and market level strategic studies to support new market entry, expansion, and business model design.
In this role, you will:
- Support corporate strategy projects and work with internal JLL executives to address the company’s most pressing global questions
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the company, including senior leaders
- Create frameworks to tackle complex problems; drive quantitative rigor in decision-making
- Lead key modules of strategy projects and orchestrate work streams
- Provide executive-level summaries and implications analysis of industry news and events
To thrive in this role, you will need:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in business, economics or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication (including presentation skills)
- Excellent research, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong business judgment and an executive presence
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects at one time, and rapidly change priorities based on business needs
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure to meet fixed deadlines
- Competitive team-player, patient and bold, curious, humble, creative, and fact-based.
- Expertise and/or strong interest in the real estate and technology industries a plus