View job on Handshake
1. Responsible for operation strategies, leading the plan design;
2. Monitor and investigate high-quality content, cooperate with user operations and event operations, and output execution plans;
3. Responsible for content quality and user experience management, and formulate operation plans to maximize the recommendation effect;
4. Cooperate with product, technology and operation departments to optimize content recommendation links and improve operational efficiency;
5. Based on data analysis, promote product strategy optimization and be responsible for the platform content ecology.
Working Location: Multiple cities in Mainland China including (but not limited to): Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen