View job on Handshake
Cornerstone’s Content Operations team is dedicated to ensuring that Cornerstone Content End Users – learners, partners, internal teams, prospects, and customer admins – have a seamless experience with their content library.
As a Content Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that our Content products are successfully delivered, seamlessly refreshed, and effectively maintained. With a portfolio of 30+ content subscriptions and thousands of customers to support, a successful candidate is someone who thrives on a process-based team, is highly organized, and has very strong communication skills.
Content Operations Analysts are responsible for delivering consistent output in a timely manner, frequently managing multiple inquiries and deadlines without sacrificing quality. This individual must be capable of working in a collaborative environment with a customer-oriented mindset. The Content Operations Analyst performance is based on specific metrics associated with activities supporting the delivery, maintenance/troubleshooting, and refresh of Cornerstone Content libraries.
In this role, you will…
- Assist in the timely fulfillment of all e-Learning content solutions, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of assets in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Troubleshoot content delivery and quality issues by identifying problems, researching, and applying solutions – often collaborating with cross-functional support teams and escalating when necessary.
- Serve as Operations point of contact regarding content issues and system functionality. Constantly evaluate and strengthen quality standards to ensure a high-quality content experience for Cornerstone’s clients.
- Identify and document potential workflow and process improvements and communicate them to the Team Manager.
- Support larger Content Services team and assist with ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Document & maintain processes & workflows, identifying areas of improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain deep technical expertise of Cornerstone’s proprietary tools for content uploads and serve as a product/technical representative of the content upload process internally.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Consideration for privacy and security obligations.
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience – Engineering, Business, Finance backgrounds preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant experience with a tech company, preferably SaaS focused
- Tech-savvy – comfortable in Outlook, Excel, Salesforce, Jira a plus
- Prior knowledge dealing with technical users is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, keep close attention to details & communicate progress with team & leader
- Bias towards action and a solution-oriented mindset
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we’d love to meet you!
What We Do:
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.