About our Firm:
One of Consulting Magazine’s Fastest Growing global operational management firms, TriVista is an award-winning company that is passionate about the growth of the firm as well as the individual. Our culture fosters creativity, new ideas and fresh perspectives. We embrace continuous learning, reward hard work and seek out individuals that want to make a difference. We are a unique consulting firm comprised of industry subject matter experts who thrive on challenging projects and are driven by results.
TriVista Consultants play a key role in the delivery of consulting engagements for Private Equity clients and their portfolio companies. They develop solutions to our clients’ most complex and impactful business problems with a focus on strategy, operations, and enterprise value improvement.
Consultants are involved in a variety of assessment and execution projects including pre-sale due diligence, financial and operational performance improvement, and merger integration. They focus on almost any element of the value chain – from new product development to sourcing and procurement, sales inventory and operations planning (SIOP), manufacturing, distribution, transportation, network optimization, and product rationalization and profitability improvement.
In addition, Consultants lead a variety of internal operational activities including development of training material and white papers, conducting research, and providing analytical project support.
Consultants have extensive experience working in a supply chain or operations role as an industry practitioner or as a consultant in a large global or top-tier boutique consulting firm. They frequently interface with clients on site and may be required to travel up to 75% of the time. Ability and willingness to undertake travel domestically and internationally is required.
TriVista’s Consultants represent the image and credibility of the firm. Their roles require regular interface with clients that include private equity investors, boards of directors, and executive level portfolio company management. Excellent spoken and written communication skills are essential.
- Under senior TriVista leadership, support engagement teams serving PE and portfolio company clients across various industries, while demonstrating executive presence with PE clients and C-level management teams
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues and providing advanced analytics to solve client problems
- Develop high-quality written deliverable documents
- Support the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities
- Engage in industry professional organizations to broaden experience and increase visibility (network)
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience and/or 3 years consulting experience in one or more of the following functions: supply chain planning, inventory management, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, warehouse/distribution operations, or operations strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to clearly express ideas and recommendations to a broad spectrum of client employees from manufacturing personnel to CEOs
- Good financial and business acumen
- Self-motivated with high initiative and drive to complete assignments on time with exceptional quality
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple priorities
- Proficient user of PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Other analytical and data visualization tools are beneficial (e.g. R, Tableau, etc.),
- 4-year degree, preferably with a focus in engineering, operations management, supply chain management, business, or other related field AND/OR combination of education and relevant experience
- MBA preferred but not required