Consultant – Financial Services Middle East (based in UAE, KSA or Bahrain)
Who We Are
As the world’s first consultancy, Arthur D. Little has been at the forefront of innovation since 1886. We navigate our clients through changing business ecosystems to uncover new growth opportunities, build innovation capabilities and transform organizations. Our consultants have strong practical industry experience combined with excellent knowledge of key trends and dynamics.
With more than 1,500 professionals across 40 locations world-wide, we work to solve the greatest challenges of our
time, always guided by the same fundamental question: Where do you start if you want to change the world?
This is an opportunity to join our growing Financial Services practice in the Middle East and contribute as a Manager to its growth and the development of the team.
We believe the future of financial services is all about embracing disruption and uncovering new possibilities through dynamic ecosystems – and at Arthur D. Little, we do exactly that. As a firm with entrepreneurial spirit, we work side-by-side with our clients across the full financial services spectrum, helping them to transform and to realize results, not just plan for them.
We’ll put you to the test in client-driven and often high-pressure environments. And give you the opportunity to create real change across organizations – from the C Suite to the shop floor. If that sounds interesting to you, join us. Challenge yourself. And help transform business and society for the better.
The Role And Responsibilities
As a Consultant at Arthur D. Little you will take ownership of the delivery of important parts of consulting engagements working side by side with client. You will:
· Plan and conduct analyses of market trends and client issues, organize findings, and formulate recommendations
· Build compelling presentations conveying key messages in a clear way
· Present your recommendations with poise and confidence to senior client audiences
· Manage small teams and assist other members of the team to ensure assignment success
· In addition to client responsibilities, you will contribute to the development of our financial services consulting operations by supporting activities such intellectual capital development.
We aim at writing the blueprint for the next generation of consultants. A strong academic background and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills are important. But so is curiosity and imagination. We believe that the best management consultants are those that can use both sides of their brain, balancing creativity and rigor to create new possibilities, and willing to work fluidly and respectfully within an incredibly talented team.
In addition the ideal candidate will have:
· 4-6 years of relevant experience in financial services sectors such as Banking, Insurance, Wealth & Asset Management, Payments, Fintech
· Minimum 2 years of consulting background, preferably with a top-tier strategy consulting firm
· Strong strategic problem solving and analytical skills
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills – English is a must, Arabic is a plus
· Undergraduate or advanced degree from a top academic program
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Aptitude to take initiatives, seeking out opportunities to learn new skills and put the ones already mastered to good use