Murano Corporation, a Research Triangle Park based Enterprise AI company with customers in the United States Department of Defense (DoD) and Automotive industry, is seeking a computer scientist with prior experience in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Language (ML) domains and graduating soon with a PhD to join our team as a full-time or part-time intern-to-employee. Our research project includes helping DoD create advanced Digital Twins for their air and sea platforms, as well as human activity recognition, and 3D object identification. Only candidates with consistently high GPA need apply. Candidates should be prepared to work in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment and will gain invaluable practical experience in cutting edge computer vision, cloud, and AI domains.
- Prior experience including high-quality Computer Vision (image processing and recognition) and AI research publications
- Possesses a deep understating of programming languages (Python, Java etc.) and database technologies
- Prior experience working in the following areas: Autonomous vehicles, Robotics, Self-Driving Cars, GPU technology, Computer Vision, Deep Learning
- Should have experience in PyTorch and/or TensorFlow technologies
- Should be a team-player and an asset to the team
- Should have excellent writing skills and the ability to explain complex constructs in simple terms
- Demonstrate thoroughness and keen attention to detail
- Pleasant and easy-going personality
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Murano Corporation offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status.