Who We Are:
Join an independent R&D company to develop prototype systems to solve national security problems
Objectives of this Role:
- As controls engineer, you will work on challenging new technical problems in collaborative team environments.
- Work on software, hardware, and firmware development in designing, implementing, and testing PLC and distributed control systems.
- Identify novel technical approaches and innovations for further exploration through internal and external research.
- Must be able to work independently and in project-team environments.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Work on a variety of projects and/or current challenges in designing, building, debugging, and implementing PLC systems, peripheral solutions, and software at varying levels of integration.
- Interface with other engineers, technicians, and project managers to ensure requirements of the system are successfully achieved in a timely manner.
- Work rapidly and professionally as we perform agile applied engineering ending in prototype systems that are often one-of-a-kind.
- Requires a Bachelors with a 3.00 GPA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Control Engineering
- 0-5 years: Knowledge of PLC software and hardware development processes including an ability to analyze and translate complex technical requirements into a design, implementation, and testing
- 0-5 years: Proficiency in PLC programming
- A valid/clear driver’s license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.