Nasdaq’s Corporate Platforms Unit provides corporate governance solutions for corporate and not-for-profit boards.
Nasdaq’s Compliance and Board Advisory team seeks an eager learner to join its Operations team as we integrate digital solutions for the governance world. We are a potent team of corporate governance guides, technology specialists, and attorneys largely based out of our office in Greensboro, NC.
With this position we offer:
The main objective of our Operations team is to craft Director and Officer & Board Evaluation Questionnaires while also providing day-to-day client support by understanding each client’s individual needs and providing timely consultative service. You will craft comprehensive analytical results from the questionnaires as well as digital transcription and editing. The team works closely with all internal collaborators to identify client opportunities and achieve client success.
We offer continuous professional development, freedom to recommend process efficiencies and make the work your own.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Design Assessments and Questionnaires on our native EnGauge platform
- Compile analytical reports using the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe PDF tools
- Digital transcription, editing, and reporting of assessments & questionnaires
- Supervise client project tasks and interactions through a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Interact & assist clients through phone and email as needed
You will benefit from having experience in the following:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy (particularly in formatting documents, proofreading, and client communication)
- Maintain confidentiality of client information
- Computer savvy with ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to communicate timely status updates to colleagues
- Good interpersonal communication and comfort collaborating with team members
- Dedication to carry out to all company policies and procedures
- Upbeat, enthusiastic work ethic with an interest for working within an outstanding company culture!
And it would be extraordinary if you have experience with:
- Experience in copywriting, editing, publishing, proofreading, or similar capacity
- Experience in bookkeeping, accounting, research, or similarly quantitative capacity
- Experience working in Salesforce or similar CMR tool
- Experience working in Project Management tools such as Wrike
- Microsoft Office Advanced Skills in Excel
- Adobe / INET Comparison Advanced Skills
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.