CNC Production Supervisor | Direct Hire
Are you seeking a supportive, challenging environment where you are encouraged to constantly seek innovative ways to create and add value? Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with an established manufacturer to hire a Production Supervisor in Dayton, MN. The primary responsibility of this job is to manage 10-20 employees. This position is an opportunity for an experienced CNC setup machinist to expand into a position with leadership responsibility or for an established leader to continue their career. Hours ae 3:15 pm to 2:30 am, Monday through Thursday. Pay is based on experience and competitive. Interested? Get more details below!
CNC Production Supervisor Main Responsibilities:
- Schedule the department’s employees daily assignments adjusting as needed.
- Edit CNC programs and troubleshoot jobs during setup and production.
- Identify running and planned jobs and assist to make sure tooling, material and fixtures are available.
- Lead the maintenance and repair of CNC machines when something happens.
- Identify and provide employees with training and instructions on operating CNC machines and safe work practices.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Shutdown and secure the building after each shift.
CNC Production Supervisor Key Requirements:
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Strong CNC setup and troubleshooting experience
- 5 years minimum of experience in setting up CNC metalworking lathe and/or milling machines
- Knowledge of gaging and blueprint reading
- Must be reliable, motivated with a positive attitude, and able to pass a drug screen and background check #metrocareers