Amuneal offers a line of high end custom furniture and custom products for high end architects and designers. We are looking for individuals to join our dedicated and extremely talented team. Welcoming all experienced CNC Operators to join a team of highly skilled fabricators and furniture makers. Amuneal programs the wood CNC machines using AlphaCAM. Experience programming would be great but if a candidate has been operating machines for a while (1-2 yrs) and is a solid woodworker, the programming experience is not as showstopper for us.
Candidates need to be experienced as they will be asked to perform a full range of tasks relating to CNC production of wood components in support of custom projects. This includes interfacing with the Engineering team to modify part files and drawings for machinability, troubleshooting fabrication issues with technical support, and performing general machine maintenance activities. Candidates need to be skilled at reading blue prints, able to measure and inspect their own parts, be self-motivated, and be looking to be part of a team with a high standard of quality. Candidates will participate in a wide variety of projects while maintaining Amuneal’s standards for safety & quality.
Job responsibilities include:
– CNC Programming & Operation
– Plan and prioritize their daily CNC schedule
– Planning materials and expediting movement through the material coordinator
– Programming using Alphacam and Cabinet Vision
– Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
– Experience operating wood CNC router & 3D Modeling CAD/CAM software including Cabinet Vision + Alphacam
– Ability to re-tool & maintain CNC routers
– Previous woodworking ability & experience is a plus