CloudBase Services is a small, fast-growing company that creates custom, web-based systems for clients. Customers include Warner Brothers, Intuit & many smaller companies. Organizations hire CloudBase to solve critical problems. build apps, analyze data and integrate systems. Most clients keep us around for years because we quickly understand the business, suggest ways to improve their business processes and are super responsive.
* are entrepreneurial
* like learning new things,
* find yourself putting your to-do list into rows & columns,
* listen well,
* have high standards for yourself and those around you,
* are a “people” person, read on.
* Listening to customers’ needs,
* Working with colleagues to design solutions,
* Building databases (CloudBase cam teach you how)
* Helping customers test and implement new systems,
* Analyzing data and developing interactive reports, and
* Being part of a small business
*Excellent written, oral and aural communication skills,
*High quality standards and attention to details,
*Intelligence, self-awareness, curiosity, modesty and humor,
*Self-motivation, ability to work independently and interest in being a team player, and
* Humor and humility
This is a 30-40 hr/ week job. Benefits included. The office is on the corner of Rose and Shattuck streets in Berkeley. You would work from the office between 2-5 days per week.