Job Purpose and Reporting Structure:
The Clinic Manager works to supervise the Health Care Network, Inc. medical and dental clinics by overseeing the patient care experience, ensuring proper implementation of policies and procedures, and managing all aspects of clinic operations.
- Ensure proper implementation and usage of electronic health records.
- Prepare reports and data analysis for grants covering clinical operations.
- Assist in scheduling volunteers for clinic coverage.
- Oversee the medication dispensing room and administer proper policies and procedures for the Pharmaceutical Assistance Program.
- Administer policies relating to program activities of Health Care Network, Inc. and update as necessary.
- Ensure patient accuracy through appropriate closing procedures.
- Handle client grievances unsolved between client and health care coordinators.
- Assist in maintaining upkeep of office and inventory of office and medical supplies.
- Participate in orientation of new employees and act as a role model and resource for patients, employees, and volunteers.
- Oversee the organization of sample medication supply inventory.
- Coordinate annual CPR training for staff.
- Acquire, deliver, and track annual flu shots for clinic staff and volunteers.
- Oversee the patient enrollment process and ensure proper compliance to the patient eligibility policy.
- Answer questions and address patient concerns regarding Health Care Network, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
All clinical and support staff and volunteers of Health Care Network, Inc.
- Requires education generally equivalent to an Associate’s Degree in Nursing or other medical field, Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience with management of paid or unpaid staff is required.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and medical charting, including, but not limited to: diagnoses, lab tests, prescription drugs, diagnostic procedures, abbreviations, and dental supplies.
- Experience in healthcare facility and knowledge of healthcare facility management required.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Starting salary of $60,000 – $65,000. Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance. Opportunity to join a caring and committed team of professionals.