View job on Handshake
About this Job
TITLE: Client Success Intern – Summer 2022
LOCATION: New York, NY (Can be fully remote)
Canoe is reimagining alternative investment data processes for hundreds of leading institutional investors, capital allocators, asset servicing firms and wealth managers. By combining industry expertise with the most sophisticated data capture technologies, Canoe’s technology automates the highly-frustrating, time-consuming, and costly manual workflows related to alternative investment document and data management, extraction and delivery. With Canoe, clients can refocus capital and human resources on business performance and growth, increase efficiency, and gain deeper access to their data. Canoe’s AI-driven platform was developed in 2013 for Portage Partners LLC, a private investment firm.
- Managing client data on the Canoe web-based platform
- Demonstrate an understanding of various investment vehicles and asset types within the alternative investments space
- Support new client onboardings by demonstrating organization, communication, project management and execution skills
- Identify and differentiate between a diverse array of investment types within the alternative investments space including Private Equity Funds, Hedge Funds, etc
- Review documents received in various formats and standardize their processing
- Help refine existing client management processes and documentation to drive successful long‐term partnerships, reduce on-boarding time, increase adoption, and enrich the client experience
- Assist our team with ad‐hoc projects relating to client management, product development, and sales
- Integrity that adheres to and encourages high professional and personal standards
- Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
- Execution and accountability driven mentality that takes pride in getting work done accurately in a timely and organized fashion
- Intellectual curiosity, intelligence, and hunger to succeed in a cross functional role that requires a mix of technical, product, and business acumen
- Ability to positively impact Canoe’s culture and effectively work in a team environment
- Demonstrated passion for problem solving, a desire to help people, and a client‐centric focus
- A progress-driven mentality with a drive for continual improvement
- Our candidate discovery process generally constitutes the following key milestones: 1 phone interview, and 1-2 video interviews.
- Canoe is not able to sponsor foreign nationals for a work visa at this time (No OPT extensions). However, if you are a foreign national who is authorized to work in the US, we encourage you to apply.
- Integrity that adheres to, and encourages, high professional and personal standards.
- Execution and accountability-driven mentality that takes pride in getting the job done.
- Intellectual curiosity, a mind for process and a drive for continual improvement.
- Demonstrated passion for problem solving, a desire to help people and a client-centric focus.
- A comfort level with both giving and receiving respectful constructive critical feedback.
- The ability to identify and articulate goals and measurements for your and others’ success.
Canoe is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.