View job on Handshake
Our mission? Become the world’s most trusted and comprehensive technology platform for investment reporting, accounting, and analytics. How are we achieving it? By serving the most sophisticated and innovative institutional investors around the world, building a global team of experts, problem solvers, and industry leaders. Are you ready to be part of our team?
Support daily, monthly, and quarterly operational delivery in addition to timely attention to issues raised by customers. Work includes interaction with customers via telephone, email, internal or third-party tooling, or chat to handle a variety of post-sales and implementation service functions. Processing customer requests and preparing documentation/tickets related to processing and servicing inquiries. Reconciling transactions and holdings of investment portfolios using data received via external portfolio data providers with the goal of providing timely and accurate reporting daily. Validates investment data against available third-party market data sources. Records and reports the status of daily and monthly operational delivery.
What do we stand for? You are:
- Intensely committed to our clients
- Committed to building an outstanding, engaged team
- Driven by innovation and improvement
- Build truly differentiated offering
- General Technical Skills: In Excel & Salesforce workflow and report navigation
- Ensures service information is accessible by classifying and documenting work done
- Handles requests for additional company materials. Maintains knowledge of product enhancements and the changing investments accounting industry
- Reach out to customers, interact with website users, handle client training, and gather product feedback with the goal of enhancing the customers experience as a user
- Accounting: Basic understanding of investment accounting, financial statements, amortization, interest income, and other accounting Cert concepts. Basis agnostic
- Finance: Basic understanding of TVOM, duration, yield, returns, and risk exposures as outlined in Cert material
- Asset Classes: Intermediate understanding of fixed income and equity investments and a basic knowledge of alternative security types. -what they are, why they are used, and how they work in CW
- Market: Understands and applies Clearwater’s core value proposition (aggregate, reconcile, report) from a market- and client-agnostic standpoint
- Developing acquired skills, procedures, and decision-making best practices to complete a variety of issues. Provided direction on client-specific processes and internal knowledge sets. Beginning to understand and demonstrate CW Core Values
- CW Tooling Skills: Beginner to Intermediate Skills in standard CW Tools utilized by operations. Familiar with most functionality for routine tasks but requires assistance to perform actions more frequently
- Clearwater Website: Proficient with the “Big 3”, statements, dashboards, report manager, formulas, CPD, advanced grouping and filtering. Familiar with the core offering of Accounting, Compliance, Risk, and Performance reports Gaining increased proficiency in at least one product offering
- Efficiency: Consistently completes assigned work. When errors in daily work occur, proactively learns from those errors, and works to avoid repeat mistakes going forward. Able to handle any reconciliation support, including red errors, yellow errors, Task Resolutions, ACEs, Lot Links etc.
- METRICS: Manages workflow based on productivity and quality metrics as outlined by business
- Learning how to organize work and showing resilience in a challenging environment
- Internal Communication: Applies Level 1 servicing (quick, accurate and thorough responses) with the aid of mentors. Audience is typically team lead level or below. Not yet ready to serve as a trainer. Sphere of influence mainly self.
- External Communication: Beginning to understand and apply Level 1 servicing (quick, accurate and thorough responses) with the aid of mentors. Audience is typically low- or mid- level stakeholders
- Oversight: Operates with some level of assistance from team members. Support servicing of core market queries Independently answers low-medium complexity client queries, may require assistance with medium/high complexity
- Continuous Service Improvement: Primary focus is learning. No expectation of continuous service improvement Applies company policies and procedures to resolve issues. Effectively navigates through knowledge base and documentation
“If you’re passionate about our mission, we want you to make a difference here. We want you to feel supported and make an impact on a mission that’s worthy.”
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Accounting related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and math skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office skills
Desired experience and skills:
- Finance and/or accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP and/or fixed income investments
- Securities or financial markets experience
- SQL query writing skills
What’s Cool about this Job?
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development, and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
At this time, we are not supporting Student Visas.
Clearwater is an equal opportunity employer. To all recruitment agencies: Clearwater does not accept agency resumes. Clearwater is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.