ENTRY LEVEL SQL EXPERIENCE
In this role, you will be a part of the team that supports our clients in their usage of the Moody’s Analytics Lending Solutions products. This is an opportunity to develop your career in Financial Services by using world-class software. You will obtain a broad knowledge of credit and market risk by assuring that our products, financial models and technology are being used effectively to add value to our clients’ businesses.
- Provide thorough quantitative and conceptual solutions to our wide range of clients.
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture.
- Support clients on the use of our industry leading credit risk products in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone, and in person.
- Communicate effectively and develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Client Service and in partner teams such as Engineering, Research, Product, etc.
- Provide constructive feedback to the sales and training groups regarding client needs and opportunities.
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to our Product Managers.
- Originate content for our client Knowledge Base.
- Manage and escalate requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of the client interaction and delivery solution.
- New Grads with Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in Finance, Accounting, or Computer Science is a plus.
- Credit Analyst, Data Analyst, Banking/Banker is a plus
- Entry Level SQL experience highly preferred
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle a plus.
- Knowledge of financial statements is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills, an eagerness to excel and be part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving.
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Working knowledge of Windows based software (Excel, Access, Word, etc.).
- Exposure to the financial industry, banking and/or capital markets is a plus.