Client Relations Specialist
The role of the Client Relations Specialist is a multi-functional position designed to enhance Lake 5 Media’s business efforts by providing exceptional and ongoing analytical support for Ad Sales Research, Media Strategy and TV/Media Planning in the areas of user training, client services and project management. This role will work directly with the Director of Media Services on various steps of the product life cycle.
As the primary point of contact for users seeking support in Lake 5’s tools and services, the Client Relations Specialist will provide in-person and online training, in-depth analysis, and strategy development. They will serve as the client liaison for troubleshooting and project management by working closely with the software development and service assurance teams to manage user needs. The Client Relations Specialist will also run research and analysis reports to ensure the quality and stability of the tools and system.
- The Client Relations Specialist must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills.
- They must be able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- They should be able to multitask and work independently, but also know when to seek management support.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs are required.
- Deep interest and/or experience in ad sales research, media planning, media research, marketing, business administration, computer science, or a related field are highly desirable.
Best Fit Degrees
Lake 5 Media is seeking recent Bachelor’s or Master’s graduates with majors in Radio, Television, Media, Public Relations, Documentary/Film, Digital Communication, Advertising, Journalism, Communication & Media Studies, Supply Chain Management, Sport Business & Marketing, Operations Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Consulting, Business Analytics, Actuarial/Risk Analysis, Sales, Retail & Hospitality Administration, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Finance, or Financial Management.
About Lake 5 Media
Lake 5 Media is a media analytic software company. We deliver a scalable software-as-a-service solution that provides both media buyers and sellers with pre- and post-buy data management and analytics. We are committed to providing clients with increased operational effectiveness and superior reaction time to the media markets via our suite of tools. Lake 5 Media’s offerings include media marketplace analysis tools, competitive analysis tools, optimization applications, media planning products as well as inventory management and allocation systems.
This is a full-time role that includes full benefits and 401(k). It is onsite in NYC. Remote work will not be considered.