While working closely with department representatives, participates in a structured learning experience. Performs a variety of administrative tasks and works on various projects. In addition to the personal and academic outcomes noted by the school’s program, at the conclusion of the unpaid, non-clinical student experience at Cleveland Clinic, the intern will be able to:
• Demonstrate the ability to function as an effective team member.
• Apply theoretical knowledge and skills in an authentic business environment.
• Gain new knowledge and develop new skills to successfully engage in unfamiliar tasks and activities.
• Use theoretical knowledge and skills to solve problems.
• Assess, critique and improve her/his knowledge and skills during the internship experience.
• Adapt his/her behavior to different business audiences.
• Act professionally in various environments (e.g., mentor, team, independent, etc.) by adhering to business practices, ethical standards and project commitments.
* minimum 20 hours, maximum 40 hours per week
* June 6 – August 31, 2022
- Researches, compiles, tabulates, and analyzes data and processes for a variety of administrative and departmental matters.
- Assists department personnel in assigned administrative, planning, organizational, technical, and professional tasks.
- Provides suggestions or recommendations with regard to department specific projects.
- Prepares and presents reports; drafts policies and procedures; responds to requests for information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current college enrollment required.