Tenneco is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues of $18 billion and approximately 71,000 team members working at more than 260 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
Support purchasing finance team in the following areas:
- Weekly/monthly metrics reporting
- Accounts payable support (vendor account reconciliations)
- supplier financial risk assessments
- Other projects assigned.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, ,Teams, Powerpoint)
- Basic understanding of purchasing processes and financial reporting.
- Experience in the use of ERP systems, databases (i.e. Sharepoint, PowerBI) would be a plus.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Purchasing/Supply Chain Management.
- Entry level experience in basic purchasing, accounts payable, or finance roles.