Kimley-Horn is looking for upcoming or recent Civil Engineering graduates to join our Fort Lauderdale, FL office! We have opportunities with the following teams in Fort Lauderdale:
- Land Development Services
- Water/Wastewater (Infrastructure)
As a Civil Analyst with Kimley-Horn, you will benefit from hands-on experience, technical and consulting trainings, mentorship opportunities, and developmental programs geared towards growing Kimley-Horn’s next generation of leaders. You will also gain exposure to client interactions and project financials. As a valuable addition to our team, you will solve complex problems, assist project managers, and collaborate with partners to produce our clients’ visions for the future built environment.
- An ABET accredited engineering degree (Bachelors or Masters) by Summer 2022 in one of the following majors:
- Civil and/or Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical, Electrical, Biological, Biosystems, or Agricultural Engineering
- EIT/EI certification or have the ability to obtain certification by 2023
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to apply technical skills to meet project demands and solve problems for our clients
- Positive attitude and an impressive work ethic
- Clear sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet deadlines
- Attention to details and ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Passion and demonstrated drive to achieve goals
- Exposure to AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Excel, Microstation, VISSIM, Open Roads, Synchro and/or GIS
At Kimley-Horn, we do things differently. People, clients, and employees are at the forefront of who we are. Clients know we prioritize achieving their goals and growing their success. Employees know our culture and approach to business are built on a desire to provide an environment for everyone to flourish. Our commitment to quality is only as good as the people behind it— that’s why we welcome and develop passionate, hardworking, and proactive employees. We take pride in how our employee retention, robust benefits package, and company values have led to Kimley-Horn’s placement on the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work” list for 14 years!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.