View job on Handshake
LSC is looking for experienced Case Managers to contribute to our ongoing expansion.
A fast track career at LSC demands strong leadership, initiative, international mindset, and expertise. We will offer you the opportunity to work for Global Pharma Leaders and with an internal international team of exceptional people and a full exposure to a variety of valuable engagement-based responsibilities. In addition, you will be part of a learning and development program aimed at increasing your market knowledge and accelerating your career opportunities.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in either lifesciences or healthcare management consulting, top-tier strategic management consulting, pharmaceutical industry, medical device industry or diagnostics industry;
· An advanced degree or MBA from a top tier university;
· Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus;
· Demonstrated ability to creatively solve complex business problems with minimal oversight;
· Exceptional quantitative skills;
· Proven leadership, project management, and presentation skills in a corporate setting
· Capacity to prioritize and focus time effectively to meet multiple client-driven objectives;
· Strong communication skills and well-honed ability to build relationships with both clients and team members;
· Strong motivation for Management Consulting and Lifesciences Industry;
· Interest in working in a challenging and dynamic international environment with accelerated career opportunities;
· Full availability to travel.
Key role and Responsibilities:
· Guide other team members to identify, clarify and resolve complex issues critical to clients’ strategic and operating success by conducting interviews, gathering required data, executing analyses, testing quality of data and reconciling data across sources, presenting facts and evidence in meetings and serving as an effective support resource to team in client meetings;
· Interpret results from project components and translate these findings into clear, compelling, and pragmatic recommendations and solutions;
· Plan, manage, and structure work streams, as well as support execution of client projects, while working with other team members, and securing delivery of high quality team output.
Variable compensation depending on the experience and level of the candidate, meals, reimbursement of job-related expenses.
Additional information regarding our company and recruiting process can be found here:
· Website: https://consultingls.com/