View job on Handshake
Career Development Program (CDP)
At Air Products, we believe in recruiting top college graduates who can become tomorrow’s leaders, and our Career Development Program (CDP) does just that. We want you to succeed. With three assignments lasting 8 months each, we’ll get you involved in challenging yet rewarding assignments applicable to your future. Naturally, we’ll give you the support you need to produce results, generate ideas, and make a real contribution. We’re committed to giving you the tools you need and an environment in which you can learn, develop, and grow.
· You will fulfill 3 assignments x 8 months in different groups of Digital Technology (DT) Data and Platform organization, including Business Intelligence, Advanced Data Analytics, or IT Application team in Shanghai.
· Data and Analytics is critical to help the company achieve the strategic business goals and we work hard to increase data literacy, access to governed data marts, and BI Self Service.
· The Data team works with our Asia business and functional leaders to build ETL, Data models, dashboards, reports as requested and prioritized by business users. We are also a highly specialized team of Operational Research and helps enable Air Products’ businesses and functions to make more effective decisions leading to increased productivity and growth.
· For each assignment, the specific learning and project-related objectives will be well set up.
· You will be assigned a senior manager to guide and advise them as they progress through the program.
· You are encouraged to seek advice, coaching and support from their colleagues.
· At the end of the 24 months’ CDP period, you will roll off in DT Data & Platform department in Shanghai after completing the CDP assignments, job opportunities including Business Intelligence Engineer and Advanced Data Analytics Engineer. You will be encouraged and guided to take important and challenging roles in their long-term career development in the company.
· We have a well-designed Technical Career Path for DT employees to grow from early career, experienced, senior to expert.
· Fresh graduate with Bachelor or Master’s degree, major in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Software Engineering, Operations Research, Business Administration or relevant.
· Strong academic performance with minimum GPA 3.0/4.0 is preferred.
· Basic Knowledge of ETL, data model design, including multidimensional and relational reporting and analysis techniques, Machine Learning, Optimization and Mathematical Programming, Simulation, Forecasting, Statistics, Classification, and Clustering techniques.
· Experience of AWS SageMaker, Athena, Terraform or other AI/ML AWS services, Natural Language Processing is a plus.
· Basic knowledge of SAP ERP is a plus.
· Effective analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
· Strong oral and written Chinese and English language communications skills.
· Open, proactive, fast learner and good team worker.
· Organized and dedicated with a positive attitude.
· Relevant work experience (co-ops or internships) and involvement in campus activities are preferred.