View job on Handshake
Career Development Program (CDP)
At Air Products, we believe in recruiting top college graduates who can become tomorrow’s leaders, and our Career Development Program (CDP) does just that.
We want you to succeed. With three assignments lasting 8 months each, we’ll get you involved in challenging yet rewarding assignments applicable to your future. Naturally, we’ll give you the support you need to produce results, generate ideas, and make a real contribution. We’re committed to giving you the tools you need and an environment in which you can learn, develop, and grow.
· You will fulfill 3 assignments x 8 months in different groups of Digital Enterprise System – Software Development including Custom Development, Automation, SAP Development, or other digital technology groups of the company in Shanghai.
· For each assignment, the specific training programs and project-related objectives will be well set up.
· You will have the opportunities to join various enterprise application development projects and deliver the code, testing results, or solutions; and collaborate and coordinate with different departments in facilitating the project tasks move forward.
· You will be assigned a senior manager to guide and advise them as they progress through the program.
· You are encouraged to seek advice, coaching, and support from their colleagues.
· At the end of the 24-month CDP period, you will roll off in Digital Enterprise System – Software Development departments in Shanghai, job opportunities including Application Engineer, Solution Engineer, and Automation Engineer.
· We have a well-designed Technical Career Path for DT employees to grow from early career, experienced, senior to expert.
· Fresh graduate with bachelor or master’s degree, major in Computer Science, Software Development/Engineering, Information System or relevant.
· Strong academic performance with minimum GPA 3.0/4.0 is preferred.
· Have good knowledge of software development, and web application development.
· Hands-on development experiences with at least one programing language.
· Relevant work experience (co-ops or internships) and involvement in campus activities are preferred.
· Good English communication skills.
· Open-mind, self-motivated, good team player, and fast learner.