Career Development Program (CDP)
At Air Products, we believe in recruiting top college graduates who can become tomorrow’s leaders, and our Career Development Program (CDP) does just that.
We want you to succeed. With three assignments lasting 8 months each, we’ll get you involved in challenging yet rewarding assignments applicable to your future. Naturally, we’ll give you the support you need to produce results, generate ideas, and make a real contribution. We’re committed to giving you the tools you need and an environment in which you can learn, develop, and grow.
· You will fulfill 3 assignments x 8 months in the program for Digital Technology (DT) Application Analyst. During the assignments, you will gain knowledge of state of the art DT technologies and software engineering/project execution methodologies and collaborate with lots of colleagues across the company with very diverse backgrounds. And you will be assigned to actual project work and get on-the-job training from your assignment supervisor.
Assignment 1 – DT Application Analyst:
· Collect and analyze user requirements for building the core enterprise application platforms in Air Products.
· Transform the user requirements to DT solutions and work with application architects/developers/project managers to build the solution.
· Coordinate the testing and release activities for the project.
· Post go-live and on-going support for the solution built in the project.
Assignment 2 – DT Data Analyst:
· The Data analyst role is similar to application analyst but with a focus on the user requirements for business intelligence reports.
Assignment 3 – DT Project Specialist:
· The Project Specialist is an entry-level DT project manager, who manages the schedule, resources, and budget of relatively small DT projects. The Project Specialist is also the key liaison between DT and business users.
· The enterprise applications AP uses include SAP, AWS cloud, API management, IoT, etc. AP executes DT projects using both traditional waterfall and new Agile/DevOps methodologies.
· For each assignment, the specific learning and project-related objectives will be well set up.
· You will be assigned a senior manager to guide and advise them as they progress through the program.
· You are encouraged to seek advice, coaching and support from their colleagues.
· At the end of the 24 months’ CDP period, you will roll off as a formal DT Application Analyst after completing the CDP assignments.
· We have a well-designed Technical Career Path for DT employees to grow from early career, experienced, senior to expert.
· Fresh graduate with Bachelor or Master’s degree, major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information System or relevant preferred.
· Strong academic performance with minimum GPA 3.0/4.0 is preferred.
· Good communication, coordination, and leadership skills.
· CET6 is required, proficient in both oral and written English.
· Equipped with software engineering knowledge, database design principles, good knowledge of at least one programming language and basic knowledge of SAP ERP is a plus.
· Internship experience in IT organization of MNC company is a plus.
· Relevant experience in campus activities is preferred.