Ready for the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking entry-level consultants for our Operations Excellence – Supply Chain Management practice. Operations Excellence (OpEx) is the optimization engine of West Monroe. OpEx consultants succeed in the evolving global marketplace by helping our clients realize the enduring benefits of business, process, and organizational optimization. OpEx consultants work side-by-side with client teams to deliver best practices and transform operations related to business and technology. OpEx consultants are an integral part of full-lifecycle projects, including strategy & planning, business process optimization, technology implementation and change management. OpEx consultants build a foundation of business process knowledge and industry expertise, while gaining hands-on experience with supporting technologies.
OpEx Supply Chain Management consultants work closely with our clients to build a data driven system of people, process and technology focused on sustainable margin and working capital improvements across the value chain.
Consultants in our Operations Excellence – Supply Chain Management practice have these primary responsibilities:
- Work with clients to implement processes and technology that support business value and process efficiency across business and technical functions
- Participate in client workshops focused on documenting business processes and requirements
- Synthesize customer’s business requirements to create clear and comprehensive use cases and solution design documentation
- Perform fit gap analysis between application functionality and the client’s requirements
- Perform business process modelling, user experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming
- Interface with all levels of management both internally and at client sites.
- Assist in developing client-ready communications to facilitate decision making, communicate status, mitigate risk or resolve issues
- Develop strong understanding of supply chain software capabilities and limitations and clearly communicate those to customers
- Participate in the creation of project related deliverables such as project plans, implementation plans, communication plans, and financial models
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with client representatives at all levels
- Enthusiastic, friendly, motivated, and positive team builder
- Desire for continuous learning
- Bachelor’s degree in progress with an anticipated graduation date between December 2021 and July 2022
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without limitation
- Ability to Travel Monday – Thursday (weekly) up to 50%
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
About West Monroe
West Monroe is a national consulting firm that was born in technology but built for business—partnering with companies in transformative industries to deliver real, measurable results. Technology is who we are, it is not something we bolted on overnight, and we believe it is one of the greatest enablers of business value. That’s why we work in diverse, multidisciplinary teams that blend industry expertise with deep operational and technology capabilities to create quantifiable, financial value for our clients. Our 1,500 employees based in seven offices across the United States also own 100% of our business, so when you partner with us you know we are committed—because your success is our success. Our undeniably different approach breeds undeniable results. Visit westmonroe.com to learn more.