View job on Handshake
Ready for the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking full-time consultants for our Customer Solutions (CS) practice. Savvy organizations know that success isn’t about getting the most customers; It’s about keeping the right ones. As Customer Solutions Consultants, we pair our technical expertise with strong business acumen to enhance our client’s interactions with their customers. Beginning with strategy and business process analysis, we provide value for our customers through custom-built solutions on Salesforce that utilize modern development and integration technologies in order to drive customer success.
A campus hire in Customer Solutions will have an opportunity to help our clients across industries, thus gaining experience on various types of projects and clients. They will gain exposure to both business and technical projects encompassing Customer Solutions strategy, customer/employee research, digital transformation & operations, and technology architecture and infrastructure.
Consultants in our Customer Solutions practice have these primary responsibilities:
Assist in the development in customer solutions strategies.
- Evaluate current customer solutions offerings
- Prepare customer profiling assessments and user personas
- Map customer journey
- Develop future state roadmaps
Assist in the development of digital offerings, both externally and internally.
- Portal solutions
- Intranet sites
- Collaborative knowledge and document management
- Conduct user acceptance testing
- Journey and persona mapping
Assist in the development and implementation of customer relationship management solutions, namely Salesforce.com.
- Assist in requirements gathering
- Salesforce.com configuration
- Assist in creating materials and executing training sessions
- Conduct user acceptance testing
Provide high performance contact center strategies and solutions.
- Process and business optimization and efficiency
- Technology enhancements and upgrades though use of AI chatbots and automation
- Implementation of new contact solutions
- Facilitate training and knowledge transfer for new systems and processes
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with client representatives at all levels
- Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks and contribute in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Enthusiastic, friendly, motivated and positive team builder
- A collaborative mindset and willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in progress with an anticipated graduation date between December 2021 and July 2022
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without limitation
- Ability to Travel Monday – Thursday (weekly) up to 50%
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
About West Monroe
West Monroe is a national consulting firm that was born in technology but built for business—partnering with companies in transformative industries to deliver real, measurable results. Technology is who we are, it is not something we bolted on overnight, and we believe it is one of the greatest enablers of business value. That’s why we work in diverse, multidisciplinary teams that blend industry expertise with deep operational and technology capabilities to create quantifiable, financial value for our clients. Our 1,500 employees based in seven offices across the United States also own 100% of our business, so when you partner with us you know we are committed—because your success is our success. Our undeniably different approach breeds undeniable results. Visit westmonroe.com to learn more.