Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. Vista Outdoor enjoys expanded distribution for some of the most widely known and respected brands in the industry (to name a few): Remington®, Federal Premium®, Bushnell®, BLACKHAWK!®, CCI®, Speer®, Bollé®, Camelbak®, and Camp Chef®.
This position will be located at our Lonoke, AR facility and will report to the Supply Chain Manager. A Buyer/Planner Internship will offer the opportunity to learn Supply Chain responsibilities. This position will work with the Buyers/Planners to:
- Source, purchase & receive incoming raw materials & supplies.
- Warehouse & inventory materials.
- Issue materials to Production.
- Finished goods control.
- Use and Improve Lean Manufacturing Tools
- Manage Account Payable issues
Experience & Education
- Qualified candidate must be enrolled in a degree seeking program, Junior or Senior in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Excellent organizational, communication, project management and teamwork skills
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher and be a US person
- Ability to work 40 hours (full time) during Summer 2022