View job on Handshake
The County of Sonoma Information Systems Department (ISD) is seeking a talented Business Systems Analyst to join our Digitization Team!
Starting salary up to $47.32/hour ($98,762/year), a cash allowance of $600/month, and a competitive total compensation package!*
Working at the County of Sonoma offers expansive opportunities for growth and development, the ability to be a part of a challenging and rewarding work environment, and the satisfaction of knowing you’re working to better our communities. You can also look forward to flexible work arrangements and excellent benefits*
The BSA reports to management in the ISD Enterprise Development Division and works under the technical guidance of the Senior Business Systems Analyst for digitization. This role has considerable independence in determining best solutions to business problems. BSA roles within ISD may vary from assignment to assignment and could include roles on other teams.
As the ideal candidate for the position you will have:
- Strong communication skills, and experience working with a variety of customers and 3rd party vendors
- Experience assessing, improving, and/or designing electronic forms and workflows
- Strong interviewing, analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to organize information and processes in a logical and efficient manner and document workflows using standard industry tools
- The ability to perform quality assurance testing of new application workflows and configuration changes
- The ability to develop training guides and provide end user training and support
- Experience in software product upgrades
Please note: This position will be required to have access to secure department facilities and/or view data or work with information systems for these departments. This requires that a more extensive “Security Clearance” be performed, after hire, by the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office. Successful completion of the probationary period will be contingent upon passing the security clearance, which includes a Live Scan fingerprint-based check of California Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) criminal records. If you are offered a position which requires a security clearance, the job offer letter will clearly specify this as a condition of the probationary period.
Sonoma County ISD does provide a hybrid telework/on-site schedule for most positions. At this time our department standard for most staff is on-site work one day a week and telework up to four days a week. This schedule could change based on Department need, County policy or Department Head discretion.