umlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and – on top of that – add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Independently manage workstreams, structure project approach and manage small teams of consultants
- Consult with decision makers and leaders at major mobility companies and support the development of strategies regarding emerging technologies and products
- Invest time and effort to become a thought leader in a broad array of technologies and their implications on the mobility industry
- Moderate high level decision making workshops while providing technical and strategic input to guide the discussion
- Develop and use innovative frameworks and methodologies for solving complex technology planning challenges
- Support the strategic plan, business development and overall growth of projects, programs and initiatives
- Be open to challenges that involve new and unfamiliar technologies, complex and ambiguous situations, tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders while expanding your network to develop new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record in Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance, or related fields of study. MBA and 4+ years of experience (prior to or during consulting career) working in a strategic role focusing on advanced technologies in the automotive, aerospace or telecommunications industries is a plus.
- 2+ years of strategy consulting experience (boutique, top-tier, or in-house consulting)
- Experience focused on product / growth strategy and / or enterprise transformation & turnaround / organizational development / cost-down & efficiency initiatives
- Experience working with senior executives crafting and implementing strategies for growth and margin improvement
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in solving strategic business problems or initiatives
- Ability to think strategically, break down complex problems & structure engagements from start-to-finish including project team roles
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills in creating & delivering executive PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to define trends across industries and articulate their impact to clients’ business and strategic choices
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding integrity, drive / initiative, creativity, and passion
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- German language skills are a plus
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows