View job on Handshake
About our group:
Seagate’s Business Process Management (BPM) team works to continuously improve efficiency and productivity worldwide to maintain competitive advantage. The BPM Intern will help achieve these goals through process improvement projects. The team is seeking a highly motivated, entry-level contributor who is working toward earning a degree in subjects such as Industrial Engineering, Organizational Development, Communications or Business Administration; however, all majors will be considered.
About the role – you will:
- Execute a process improvement-related project that contributes to a program’s success
- Craft concise, business-relevant communication/presentations to be delivered to worldwide colleagues
- Participate in team initiatives to improve operational efficiency; assist the project team with a focus on organization: review and track deliverables, analysis & reporting
- Conduct research within the industry and present findings
- Generate and analyze data, and provide analytical insight into business cases
The position will work collaboratively as part of Seagate’s BPM team. The successful candidate will also be a self-starter who can work independently to assess data, present recommendations, develop a work plan, and execute deliverables. Knowledge of process improvement, project management, strategic communications, and organizational change is desired.
Your experience includes:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree: All majors are considered. Must be enrolled as a Junior/Senior for Spring 2023
- MS Office, Excel skills, PowerPoint design, and live presentation skills
- Communication skills (listening and clarifying, plus written and verbal skills)
- Strong commitment to excellence as well as personal and professional growth
You May Also Have:
- Demonstrated strong skillsets with the following:
- Collaborating and contributing to a team
- Listening and acting on feedback
- Synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data
- Forming productive business relationships with diverse people
- Delivering successful projects in a cross-functional setting
- Interest in learning dynamics of large organizations
Applications for this role will begin review on November 7, 2022. Please apply before this date for consideration.
Location: Longmont, CO
Our Longmont product-design campus is nestled against the foothills with exceptional views of the Rocky Mountains. Here at work, you can grab breakfast and lunch in the on-site cafeteria or get an afternoon espresso, prepared by a professional barista. Our 1,500+ employees enjoy an active on-site experience from sporting activities (get in a few laps at lunch on our 1-mile walking path around campus, play ping-pong or volleyball, or stop in our 24- hour fitness center for a group or individual workout) to community service and many employee resource groups including Pride!, Women’s Leadership Network and a Young Professionals Network.
Colorado’s 2021 Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (SB 19-085) requires we inform you of the estimated base hourly range for this position: $18 – $22 per hour. The actual range is based on fair market value of the role in the geography in which you live based on the requirements of the job and your skills. This posted salary range is a good faith and reasonable estimate, and Seagate reserves the right to adjust this range depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
Seagate offers comprehensive benefits to its eligible employees; including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long-term disability, annual variable pay bonus, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, flexible and dependent care spending accounts, health care spending account, flexible time off/vacation, paid holidays and paid parental leave.
Seagate provides an environment where equal opportunity is available to all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (which includes pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, perceived or actual religious creed or political opinion, military and veteran status, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, taking or requesting a reasonable accommodation for a protected basis, or other basis protected by applicable law. Company-sponsored training, education, degree assistance, and social and recreational programs are also included. EEO is the Law Poster, EEO is the Law Supplement Poster, & OFCCP Pay Transparency Provision Information.