Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As part of the Business Operations (“BizOps”) Team, you will be focused on helping to define and drive strategic, operational and organizational optimizations across our company. The BizOps team reports directly to the VP of Finance.
- Track and provide insight regarding the key operating metrics across our company
- Collect and analyze market data to inform business decisions and prioritization
- Work closely with us for teams across the organization to help analyze future growth opportunities
- Help create materials to communicate strategic priorities and findings to senior management
- Currently enrolled in a BA/BS, MS or MBA
- Curious and driven to develop a deep understanding of business issues and craft well thought out solutions
- Proficient in Excel (can write advanced macros) and Powerpoint to analyze data and communicate findings in a presentation
- Experience with SQL, Tableau and other BI tools is a plus
Location: San Mateo, CA
Duration: 12 Weeks