Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. In the process, we’re transforming the workplace experience through the power of transparency and further cementing ourselves as the worldwide leader in employer branding and insights. By choosing a career at Glassdoor, you’ll be directly contributing toward our vision for a world where transparency empowers the workforce and motivates companies to become better employers.
This role is open to remote hiring.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Operations team at Glassdoor is responsible for a range of high impact, high visibility work that spans strategy and operations. As a BizOps Undergraduate Intern, you will partner with team members and our business partners to answer some of our organization’s highest priority strategic questions and to define initiatives that accelerate growth.
- Combine analytical skills with a strategic approach to enable better business decisions
- Collaborate with teams across Glassdoor to drive alignment and deliver results
- Be the “source of truth” for your domain, turning data into insights and insights into action
Hourly pay rate: $25.00
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner cross-functionally to scope and define a clear problem statement for a critical strategic question facing Glassdoor
- Drive analysis to generate strategic insight and support decision-making
- Synthesize findings and develop recommendations
- Clearly communicate to cross-functional partners to build alignment and clarify our path forward
- Independently own workstream with high-level direction and oversight from your manager
- Commit 10-12 weeks to this full-time, remote internship from June 2022 – August 2022
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in a STEM, economics, or business disciple; prefer completion of 3+ years
- Experience with analytical tools like Microsoft Excel or Tableau is a plus or a commitment to learning these tools
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides or a commitment to learning these tools
- We encourage all backgrounds to apply and above all else find that successful BizOps team members have an analytical, structured approach and a passion for taking on the big questions
- Ability to think strategically and use analytical skills to solve business problems with curiosity and aim to go beyond initial findings to understand the “why?” and the “so what?”
- Self-starter who is relentlessly resourceful and able to both drive projects autonomously (e.g., by connecting the dots across data sources and functions) and ask for input when needed
- High EQ and excellent communication skills; capable of building positive relationships with partners and conveying complex information to a range of audiences
- Strong commitment to personal growth and development
- Passionate about Glassdoor’s mission
Our Company Values and Commitments
- Transparency: We are open and honest. We share information – the good and the bad – so we can continuously learn, collaborate and make the right decisions. Pay bands, our compensation philosophy, and employee feedback survey responses are shared publicly.
- Innovation: We actively pursue new and different ways to further Glassdoor’s mission. We forge our own path by challenging the status quo. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
- Good People: We work together with integrity, respect and compassion for one another. We have fun together! We are inclusive, fair and humble while remaining confident. We do the right thing, period.
- Grit: We are resilient, inventive and fearless. We see challenges as opportunities. With passion and courage, we come together to get the job done.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We are dedicated to building a company that is more diverse and representative of society at large. Glassdoor externally publishes our Diversity & Inclusion report and information about our employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our dedication. We also provide programs and resources to build a greater sense of belonging for our employees.