About the Team
As Kintsugi’s Business Operations Associate, you will help us build a high-performing Operations team, fine-tune our Go-to-Market motion, increase our revenue and best serve the healthcare organizations who can benefit from our novel voice-biomarker technology.
Reporting to Kintsugi’s Head of Operations, the Business Operations Associate will be a strategic thinker and energetic “do-er” with a strong bias to taking action. The Business Operations Associate will support the Head of Operations in building out our operations functions, running day-to-day projects, and honing our Go-to-Market motion.
Our Business Operations Associate will contribute meaningful insight to the operations, sales and marketing functions and play an integral role in the overall development and success of the company. More specifically, we expect that our Business Operations Associate will …
- Act as a partner on the leadership team, refining and executing against the company’s vision and strategy.
- Help define, and execute the company’s operations strategy, developing a repeatable playbook for growing new business.
- Help run day-to-day operations (internal and with clients) and implement projects with new and existing customers
- Support ad-hoc projects (e.g., fundraising, FDA submissions) as needed
- Establish checks and processes to ensure a consistently strong customer experience
- Partner with cross-functional teams to concept, test, and scale new means for delivering on our customer promise
- Help recruit top Operations and Sales & Marketing talent
- Define metrics to measure, compare, and evaluate operations performance
- Continuously improve existing structures and coordination across the company
- Work with Engineering and Sales teams to meet and exceed customer needs
- Cross-collaboration leadership experience across technical/non-technical teams
- Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Technological savviness to aid in building scalable processes
- Creative, deeply curious, organized, and self-starter
- 4 to 6 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking or in a relevant corporate position
- MBA, MBA/MPH, MBA/MD, Ph.D. or equivalent experience
- Challenger sales and organizational leadership
- High growth startup/tech company experience a plus
- Healthcare industry experience a plus