This is a rare opportunity to lead key initiatives to help transform Turo’s Operations. You will collaborate with stakeholders across Turo to deliver critical projects. You will conduct data analysis to inform decision making. You will report to the head of Business Operations and will interface with Turo Leadership including the VP of Insurance. You will get to make an impact on the Operations of a high-growth technology company in San Francisco.
What You’ll Do
- Analytics and reporting Prepare strategic data analysis for the operations team; prepare reports for day-to-day decision making and use data to make strategic recommendations
- Strategic Initiatives Lead the implementation of initiatives critical to scaling and improving Turo’s 1,000+ person operations team, ranging from software implementations, to process overhauls, to implementing new organizational structures etc…
- Internal tools Implement process and technology changes in various SaaS systems e.g., Origami, Kustomer etc.
- Vendor management Support contract renewals and negotiations with SaaS vendors
- You are interested in technology businesses and enjoy solving challenging problems
- You’re well-rounded, comfortable with tackling ambiguous business problems, engaging with stakeholders and getting into the weeds of operational challenges.
- You have 2+ years of management consulting experience or 4+ years experience in a similar role at a technology company.
- You’re an expert in a variety of analytical tools, including Excel
- You’re self-driven and highly motivated, with a sense of ownership from start to finish.
- You have strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit