Who We Are
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
HUB is the 5th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 11,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions
What We Offer You
At HUB International we want you to achieve an even work-life balance, and our benefits package allows you to manage your health, wellness, and financial future. HUB International will foster your learning, support your endeavors, and encourage your growth. We provide opportunities for career-driven individuals to move upward in our organization. Our successes breed your opportunity!
Benefits you may enjoy working at HUB International Midwest-East:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (PPO, HMO, and HSA)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
- Vacation, Holiday, Sick, and Personal Time Off
- Spending Accounts
- Parking and transit expense
- Pet Insurance
- Bonus Program
- Comprehensive Onboarding Program
- Continuing Education / Personal Development Programs
- Flexible Work Arrangements, in office 6 days a month only!
- Employee Engagement Events
- Dress for Your Day Dress-Code
- “HUB Bucks” Rewards Program
- Service Awards
Here’s Where You Come In
The Operations Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing data to support the operations team and company leaders with decision making. In this role, you will work closely with the operations team to collect, analyze, maintain, audit, and input financial data. This role requires a team-oriented individual who is professional, courteous and helpful to all employees while taking a disciplined approach to maintaining the integrity of the systems and processes of the company. The Operations Analyst must be self-motivated and determined to provide quality support to the entire region.
- Work with operations team to develop data analytics processes and insights
- Manage regular data entry, collection, maintenance, and auditing in BenefitPoint, EPIC, and Microsoft Excel
- Assist team with financial reporting needs as well as analyzing and preparing financial data
- Support team with data, systems, and operations reporting and projects including:
- Managing and monitoring regular report distribution
- Tracking and updating monthly, quarterly, and annual team tracking reports and dashboards
- Monthly financial reporting and reconciliation
- Data auditing and cleanup projects
- Pulling and analyzing system reports from EPIC and BenefitPoint
- Updating Critical Path reports weekly
- Assist with data collection and analysis for mergers and acquisitions
- Support service staff with accounting-related corrections and questions
- Work closely with Chief Operating Officer and other operations leads on adhoc projects
- Recommend reporting process improvements that increase operational efficiency and accuracy
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Determination – unsatisfied until we are the best. We go the extra mile for clients and colleagues.
- Ownership – Responsible to each other, our clients, and our goals.
- Teamwork – Together we attain greater success.
- Sincerity – Giving and receiving direct and caring communication
- Must have strong background in Mathematics or Finance
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excited about working in a team environment