Who we are:
GeistM is a full-funnel performance marketing company transforming how brands acquire customers at scale. Reaching 94% of the wired population across the globe, GeistM puts the right content in front of the most profitable potential customers. Our proprietary technology, Blackfire, and diverse publisher network is built to develop, launch, and scale content-based marketing campaigns across more than a dozen integrated third-party networks, including Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Outbrain resulting in profitable customer acquisition at scale. GeistM has been named to Crain’s New York Fast 50 and to Inc’s 5000 List for the past four consecutive years.
Location: New York, New York
The role is based in midtown Manhattan and at this time all of our employees are following a Hybrid Model. Our employees utilize our office as part of the voluntary return to office in accordance with our guidelines in place. Most employees are utilizing our office 1 – 2 days a week. Our team has been working remotely on days they are not utilizing the office. Our top focus is to continue to ensure staff safety and comfort levels, as we implement our voluntary return to the office.
About the position:
We are looking for an Analyst to join our Business Operations team. The Business Operations team works across all teams at GeistM to drive and enable the growth of the business.
As a key member of our Business Operations team, you’ll play a key role in launching new features of our proprietary technology, Blackfire, and helping troubleshoot issues. In this role, you will be focused 50% on projects focused on improving our business product and the other 50% supporting our Strategic Growth team with client success. You’ll be focusing on client onboarding, reporting, dashboards, and troubleshooting.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with dashboards, Excel reporting, QA testing, and serving as the main point of contact for clients.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert in our proprietary technology, BlackFire;
- Help identify and implement new features of our proprietary technology, Blackfire;
- Will join Client Kick-Off Calls and have additional calls with clients as needed;
- Create new client accounts and assist in new client onboarding to our platforms;
- Work on client requests regarding our business products and services including client data reports, dashboards, and data tracking requests;
- Conduct research on potential product and service offerings;
- Troubleshoot mobile and web tracking issues between our Strategic Growth team and our clients;
- Troubleshoot campaign deployment issues with our product and software engineers, and help resolve errors reading API documentation;
- Assist our product and software engineers with QA for our new features and updates;
- Test and ensure data integrity in all of our systems by identifying data discrepancies and resolving them.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or similar field;
- 1 – 2 years of experience working within the Digital Marketing field;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is required;
- Experience with Analytics platforms, like Tableau, Datorama is a plus;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Enjoy digging into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering results;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and an interest in working in a startup environment.
Why you should come work with us:
- Great coworkers and a fun collaborative environment;
- Funded by top-tier venture firms;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Many technical and business challenges to solve.