View job on Handshake
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is rapidly growing and eager to add new members to our operations team. We’re looking for a highly intelligent and motivated Business Manager for a full-time, permanent position.
- Use innovative thinking and advanced analytical techniques in order to identify improvement opportunities for our products and services
- Identify consumer needs and develop new industry tools to address those needs
- Conduct thorough data analysis, using Excel and SQL, in order to improve marketing ROI and conversion metrics
- Translate complex and varied business needs into simple requirements that our engineering team can use to build new and exciting functionality
- Develop project plans, assemble cross functional work teams and coordinate development of business requirements and marketing plans
Skills and Qualifications
Ideal WalletHub Team Member:
- Willing to work hard (55 hrs per week)
- Analytical with great attention to detail (preferred degrees: business, finance, economics, marketing, computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering)
- Love of learning
- Limitless creativity
- Experience in marketing, analytics or internet/mobile product development is a plus but not mandatory
- Top performer with proven track record (in business or the academia)
- Humble, competitive individuals
- Unparalleled drive to build a strong career in business
- Big dreams & a desire to make a difference
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Significant raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Training, coaching and support to grow as a business professional
- Opportunities to pursue adjacent areas of interest within our business as you evolve professionally
- Ideal environment for interdisciplinary learning
- Health benefits
- Visa sponsorship
- Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
- Our company is CCPA compliant: https://wallethub.com/blog/ccpa-candidates/76644/.
More about WalletHub
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people’s everyday lives.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
WalletHub’s initial focus was in the credit card space, and we quickly became the go-to credit card resource for consumers and industry professionals alike. Not only did the nonprofit group Consumer Action rate WalletHub as the best credit card website, but our industry research and expert opinions are featured in the national media far more often than any other company in the space.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.