“I can be myself at work.”
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I can lead a full life.”
- You’ll have countless development opportunities through our on-demand development system, 360 feedback and a dedicated support team.
- You’ll cultivate meaningful relationships through opportunities to interact with our employee resource groups and community service events.
- You’ll get exposure to global leadership through our speaker series
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering generous work-from-home benefits to improve our associate’s ability to work remotely.
“I can succeed as a Business Management Summer Associate at Capital Group.”
As a Business Management Summer Associate, you will have a unique opportunity to apply creativity to analyze key business operations, recommend new solutions, and partner with leaders to plan implementation. This role supports our American Funds (AF) Service Groups’ Shareholder Services (SHSV) team which is passionate about providing best-in-class customer service.
“I can do meaningful work.”
- You’ll work collaboratively with a high impact team to uncover and recommend process improvements and solutions to some of the most important and complex issues we face in servicing our clients.
- You’ll work with key business stakeholders including, the project office, training & development, and workforce management to deliver project-based outcomes.
- You’ll create business communications and business resources in support of key change initiatives.
- You’ll explore opportunities for continuous improvement with talented colleagues and be guided by experienced leaders.
- You’ll build relationships with colleagues and business leaders across the organization.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You will be graduating with your bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related focus in May/June 2024.
- You are passionate about analyzing business operations, from both a qualitative and quantitative lens.
- You are interested in optimizing the client service experience.
- You are excited about developing creative solutions to business challenges.
- You are a creative problem-solver with demonstrated intellectual curiosity.
- You communicate effectively.
- You are proficient in the full Microsoft suite (e.g., Windows 10, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel)
“I can apply in less than 4 minutes.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I can learn more about Capital Group.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.