This role can be remote anywhere in the US.
NetBase Quid is looking for “Business Intelligence Analyst – Product Analytics Analyst” to join our growing Operations and Analytics team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure required for performing analysis of NetBase Quid product usage data. You will directly contribute to Strategy and Operations of our customer teams by providing reliable and accurate information about how our users are interacting with our products.
You will work closely with the CX Ops and Analytics team and Engineering team to execute the following tasks-
Product Analytics Implementation (80%)
- Identify important user actions and define product events and other specifications that need to be tracked
- Manage our Heap instance and become the admin for Heap
- Create “client-side” product events in Heap
- Work with Engineering teams to implement “server-side” events in Heap
- Coordinate with BI-Engineering teams to build and maintain the data pipeline for product data
- Collaborate with BI-Engineering teams to implement data observability and data quality monitoring (data tests, alerts etc.)
- Create and maintain models and views in Looker (BI Tool) to enable reporting on product data
Analytics and reporting (20%)
- Provide ad-hoc product usage reports to various teams as needed
- Perform strategic analysis on product activity data corelating to other customer metrics like NPS, account health score, user maturity etc. as needed
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Experience in a Business Intelligence/Business Analyst role, preferably working on event tracking and product analytics infrastructure
- Functional understanding of BI concepts such as data architecture, data pipeline, business reporting and data visualizations
- Experience being an admin or architect or developer of Heap and Looker or similar tools
- Basic SQL skills
- Experience with Gainsight, WalkMe, Salesforce
- Experience with NetBase and/or Quid products or similar products
- Project Management experience and proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in business analytics, information systems, computer science or closely related degree
- Preferred: Bachelor’s or Master’s in business analytics, information systems, computer science or closely related degree
- This is an individual contributor role.
- This role reports into a ‘commercial/client-facing/field team’.
- This is not a technical role. This is not a Product Management, Engineering or Data Science role.
- This is a remote position, and the right candidate can work from anywhere in the United States. The candidate should be OK to attend meetings across various time zones (all US time zones, Taiwan time zone and occasionally UK/Europe time zone.)
About the Company
NetBase Quid, headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, is the award-winning social analytics platform that global companies use to run brands, build businesses, and connect with consumers every second. Its platform processes millions of social media posts daily for actionable business insights for marketing, research, customer service, sales, PR, and product innovation. NetBase Quid is a trusted partner to American Airlines, Arby’s, Coca-Cola, Ogilvy, T-Mobile, Universal Music Group, and YUM! Brands.
With continued stellar growth in 2020, we are expanding our Customer Success Team with talented individuals that play to win, work together, and care about building a culture of respect, integrity and agility – for amazing outcomes.