View job on Handshake
Business Intelligence Analyst II – #2024 (US Remote only)
We need a Business Intelligence Analyst to help Myriad Genetics, Inc. deliver innovative products that allow patients to make life-changing decisions. The individual will be instrumental in providing data solutions required to improve our overall decision making specific to Revenue Cycle and Financial teams. The position will create both standard and custom reporting solutions, conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis and provide associated reporting support for internal operations.
The position works within the broader D&A (Data & Analytics) group to ensure the accurate capture and storage of required reporting data. This individual plays a key role to further the overall vision of the D&A team, by driving standardized tools, methodologies and business processes that are aimed at improving data quality and operating efficiencies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Learn, document and analyze Myriad’s Revenue Cycle systems to facilitate business insight.
- Work closely with D&A Data Engineers to analyze systems and flows of data contributing to Myriad’s Revenue Cycle.
- Own stakeholder relationship in support of their business objectives and reporting needs.
- Design and administer a self-service reporting suite to support the reporting needs of the Revenue Cycle and Financial teams
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- Diverse, functional teams with flat management.
- Explicitly recognizing the tradeoff between short-term and long-term effort.
- Empathy within and without the organization.
- Having fun, exercising humility, and learning new things.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in Business Intelligence, Consulting or equivalent
- Experience in SQL query development
- Experience with BI reporting tool, preferably Looker
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
TO DISCOVER ALL THE REMARKABLE ADVANCEMENTS THROUGHOUT MYRIAD GENETICS, INC PLEASE VISIT:
Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company’s website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.