View job on Handshake
As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team!
Are you a highly-motivated individual who desires a rewarding and career in the non-stop world of the freight brokerage industry? Do you want to work in an energetic culture with excellent career growth while learning from our industry-experienced team members? Then we invite you to apply!
As a Business Development Sales Representative, you will be responsible for promoting and selling NTG’s services in accordance with established sales policies and procedures, and in pursuit of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Delivering your sales pitch to become an entrepreneur for your book of business
- Calling customers daily and following up on potential business
- Communicating with Operations to track loads
- Calling regular carriers daily to secure equipment
- Quoting customers and providing up-to-date information
- Participating in the growth of new business
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Collaborating with coworkers in a team-oriented environment
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Possess organizational skills in a detail-oriented setting
- Team player with ability to multi-task in a results-driven environment
- MS Office skills and related computer knowledge
Base salary plus uncapped commission | Competitive Benefit Package | 401(k) with Company Matching | 12 PTO days, 3 sick days, 5 paid holidays and 5 floating holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. In an effort to recruit, develop and retain top talent, we are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in all personnel practices to ensure equal opportunity for employment, promotion, and training for a more inclusive workforce.