View job on Handshake
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company. Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,500 service bays, over 2,000 technicians and 135+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
Camping World is currently seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking Business Development Representative to join our team! You will be a key contributor to our enterprise wide sales initiative. We are looking for someone with a proven track record and hunger for success in our industry. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging lasting relationships with our customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maximize sales opportunities and traffic through the internet sales department
- Adhere to scripts and talking points provided for each type of phone call initiated or received
- Required to outbound call 8-10 customers per hour with the goal of scheduling sales appointments
- Record and manage prospective customer information through the CRM
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all current marketing campaigns
- Tracking personal results including appointments, calls, sales, and engagements using CRM system
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to increase the results of the department
- Aid in the management of online reputation through review sites and social media outlets
- VinSolutions experience is a huge plus!
Essential Job Skills:
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Results driven and motivated for sales
- Excellent customer service
- Effectively manages responsibilities with time management to reach goals
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating strong organizational skills
- Has prior CRM experience and is very computer savvy
- Previous sales experience a plus
May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.**
Verify Before you Apply
Protect yourself from malicious phishing attempts. Camping World and Good Sam will never communicate with applicants using public email domains (for example, @Gmail, @outlook, @yahoo). A phone interview, virtual interview, or on-site interview will be conducted prior to a job offer being extended from our Company. Finally, job offers will be emailed to successful applicants from the address email@example.com. Communication with individuals using public email domains are not authorized by our Company. Job offers sent via non-campingworld.com or goodsam.com email, text message, or social media accounts are not authorized by our Company.
To verify that the job post you’re responding to is authorized, Visit www.campingworldcareers.com to validate the job opening.
To report suspected fraudulent activity, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the support center for the job site where the suspect post appeared. Please include all relevant information (job site, a copy of the job post, date of job post, and email communication, including names and email addresses with those you’ve communicated).