KBKG Inc., a Specialty Tax provider, empowers CPA firms to connect with their customers in a comprehensive and consultative manner. We are fast growing, the most innovative in the industry, and recently named one of the Best of the Best firms by Inside Public Accounting. We help CPAs determine tax incentives that benefit their clients, and we are committed to handling each client relationship with care and diligence. Our ability to work seamlessly with CPAs is the reason so many leading firms and businesses across the nation utilize our expertise and trust KBKG with their clients. By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth.
The Business Development consultant role at KBKG could be the right fit for your career move. Currently we are seeking energetic business development consultant to work out of our Pasadena office. Ideal candidates should possess a high level of comfort interacting with clients via phone, video conferencing and in person. Join our team of professionals in a fun and fast-paced environment.
The primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Sales Team, Partners and Directors with proposals, CRM Managements, and contracts
- Establish and maintain ongoing tracking and reporting of completed activities/touches with clients in Salesforce.com
- Create and utilize tasks in Salesforce.com to quantify and track interested clients to ensure that their needs were addressed by account owners.
- Execute various campaigns & strategies as directed by management towards our existing client and referral base.
- Assist management team with ensuring ongoing communication amongst our clients, alliance partners and referral sources.
- Ensure client satisfaction with KBKG and disseminate important industry developments to clients.
- Work closely with account owners to transfer qualified opportunities or interested parties by coordinating a call or meeting.
- Other assignments as required
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to build rapport easily
- Must be a team player
- Have an interest in Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with CPA firms and/or B2B Sales
- Experience in Sales and/or Customer Service
- Experience with tax incentives
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM