Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, and Sydney. As of June 30, 2021, the firm managed approximately US$118 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
The intern roles will provide support for ongoing projects within the Global Client Group. The interns will have a broad range of responsibilities including documenting project requirements, data analytics, data visualization, email marketing automation solutions, and other administrative functions. The role will allow candidates an excellent opportunity to apply their analytical skills to direct business challenges in a fast-paced setting. The ideal candidate will have good project management and organizational skills, strong attention to detail and quality, and demonstrate sound business acumen and communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with team members to identify areas for process improvement and efficiency
- Gather and document project requirements for reports and interactive dashboards based on meeting notes, email and verbal communication, etc
- Data analysis and data cleansing
- Key projects, as assigned, include but not limited to: Tableau report creation; Build/maintain dashboards in Tableau; CRM data initiatives and related projects; Email marketing/automation projects
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Pursuit of a degree in Business, Economics, Math or similar
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Tableau and SQL; Knowledge of or experience with marketing automation platforms and/or CRM a plus
- Familiar with data analysis and concepts; Comfortable dealing with large data sets
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment when working with confidential information
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter with positive attitude
- Flexible, able to work independently and within a team-oriented environment
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.