About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Take the opportunity to start your career early in the commercial real estate field! Spend time learning what it’s like to work in the fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment at JLL.
Interns are an important part of what makes JLL a great place to work. Within our program, interns are an integral part of our team working alongside real estate analysts, transaction professionals and other associates. You will gain valuable insight into the commercial real estate industry while being exposed to multiple lines of business over the course of your internship.
The Business Analytics Intern will work with multiple service lines, helping to support various reports and dashboards. The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced sales environment and will finish the internship having gained a broad experience in various aspects of Commercial Real Estate.
• Beginning June 2022
• Length of program runs 8-10 weeks
• Full time (40 hours per week)
• Current undergraduate students majoring in computer science, data analytics, MIS, Math, Statistics, or any business-related major
• Desire to work in the Commercial Real Estate industry
• May/June 2023 and 2024 graduates highly preferred
Skills & Abilities:
• Highly energetic with the ability to work independently and with minimal direction
• Written and verbal communicative skills
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, and creative
• Proven record of providing excellent customer service
• Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationships
• Comfortable presenting ideas and solutions to leadership and key stakeholders
• Strong financial and analytical skills
• General business experience
Position may require one to learn a variety of real estate related software applications.
• Strong analytical skills with a strong interest in analyzing data
• Strong excel skills
• Experience with Tableau, Alteryx, and SQL preferred, even if only in classroom setting
• Strong knowledge of PC, Windows, Internet applications, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must
We do not offer relocation assistance or housing for our internship program.
Permanent US work authorization required.
JLL is committed to creating a diverse intern program and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.