This position will work with team members from the Sales & Business Development departments to provide analytical support on a variety of projects. This is a paid internship and entails 40+ hours during the work week (Monday-Friday). Interns must be present in the office (internship cannot be completed remotely). The approximate timeframe for this position is one full year. The official start/end date is subject to change and will be dictated by the Packers.
- Development, automation, and maintenance of key reports, visualizations and analysis to be utilized in the daily management of the business.
- Provide recommendations that directly address business goals and objectives using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Assist in merging data sources into streamlined dashboards and reporting tools that aid in generating actionable and insightful analysis.
- Support growth of CRM features and make proactive recommendations on the advancement of internal CRM processes.
- Regularly audit data quality to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Develop comprehensive case studies and proven success stories to be utilized as a sales tools for new business opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (junior status minimum) in related field.
- Internship and/or part-time experience with other sports teams preferred.
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently with data to provide relevant analysis.
- Ability to learn new programs and processes at a fast pace.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Experience using Tableau is preferred.
- Must be able to handle various projects at one time while performing at a very high level.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours, within a team environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for periods of time.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
SUPERVISES: This position does not have supervisory responsibility.
SUPERVISED BY: Business Analytics Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.